Monday, December 14, 2009

the current state of SBU collective mind...

Finals are in full swing... matter of fact, I just spent the past two hours copying the exam for the class I'm TAing for. It not only takes longer than you would initially think, it's also more complicated than one would initially think: Two version + a second part that's the same for everyone. Part of it double sided, the other part one sided... and sweet talking the the copier to staple everything.
Which brings me back togetting back.
So, I was wandering down the hallway and just as I passed the laundry room. A girl came out carrying a huge basket of clothes.
Yes, I know you're wondering what this had to do with anything ....
Well, she apparently she decided to clean ALL her clothes. Because all she was wearing was a towel (and a friendly smile).
As I continued down the hallway I had this random picture of her in my mind, diligently studying, dressed in a towel.
At least I like to think she was wearing that towel while she was waiting for her laundry to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment